Version 2.3.2 - September 15th, 2014
* Fixed: Unable to return to the main screen after a network scan or other activity inside the plugin.
* Attempts to fix occasional & rare ANRs when sending network commands.
Version 2.3.1 - July 28th, 2014
* Fixed: IR was not working correctly on Galaxy devices running Android 4.4.3+, ironically due to an Android IR bug being *fixed* in 4.4.3. Thanks for your help Richard!
* Fixed: If user reverts Android version from API 19+ to older, the plugin will now automatically change the control method back to Galaxy IR.
* Landscape / rotation is now supported on tablets. This was mostly added to accommodate tablets with a side-mounted IR blaster for easier testing.
Version 2.3.0 - April 21st, 2014
* Fixed: All UPnP-related control methods had a typo in the commands related to volume up/down & mute toggle resulting in it working on
some devices but not working on others. Sorry it took so long to get this fixed... I had been getting mixed feedback on whether UPnP worked
or not. It was working on my particular TV so it was difficult to fix. It turned out to be one single character missing in the command and was easy to miss. Some
devices were able to ignore the typo and work anyway while others refused to accept the commands. (Thanks Mark!)
* Galaxy IR/KitKat: Plugin will now automatically change control method from Samsung Galaxy IR to Android IR API as necessary on Galaxy IR devices that have
since updated to KitKat or newer.
* HTC IR: Improved the Setup Wizard regarding the IR learning option available on HTC devices.
* Special request: For technical reasons I am unable to test my 'developer' HTC One with KitKat. Since KitKat changed some things related to how IR
works on Samsung Galaxy devices, I suspect some things may have also changed with the HTC One. If you happen to have an HTC One running KitKat
(Android 19), please send me an email. I would like to confirm that everything still works correctly. Specifically I want to be sure that sending IR
commands still works as well as learning commands from your original remote control.
Version 2.2.4 - March 2nd, 2014
* Fixed problem with Samsung network control (Thanks Gabe and Michael!)
Version 2.2.3 - February 25th, 2014
* Fixed: New profiles created using Android IR API control method failed to apply IR presets during setup resulting in all test buttons being grayed out. (Thanks Frank!)
Version 2.2.2 - February 24th, 2014
* Fixed crash when scanning for networked televisions and AVRs.
Version 2.2.1 - February 22nd, 2014
* Fixed FC/ANR that could occur on certain HTC devices running newer versions of Android when creating a new profile (caused by an HTC IR support detection issue).
Version 2.2.0 - January 20th, 2014
* Fixed: IR detection failure on KitKat/Custom ROMs. If affected, please change your existing IR control method to the new 'Android IR API' control method. (Thanks
* Added support for a requested upcoming pro feature (coming soon, I hope)!
* Option to confirm sending power commands to the TV or AVR can now be enabled or disabled for each profile. If you have manually disabled this previously by editing
the config file per the FAQs, please disable this new option in your profile(s).
* Added 'Power/Mute Toggle' and 'Input' to Denon/Marantz. (Thanks David!)
* Fixed issues with Sony Xperia control method. (Thanks Dan!)
* WOL Power On support on certain network devices that have 'Power Toggle/On' commands; i.e. some Panasonics. Requires MAC address. (Thanks Kimett!)
* It is now possible to disable commands ("ignore" - see FAQS) in control methods that use built-in commands without having to manually edit the config file.
* Added better (backwards) navigation through the IR preset steps when configuring IR control methods.
* Numerous minor changes and a couple minor bugs fixed.
Version 2.1.0 - November 25th, 2013
* Added support for built-in IR on LG devices (G2, G Pad & Vu:3)
* Added support for built-in IR on Sony XPeria devices (NOT FULLY TESTED... Need feedback if you have one of these)
Version 2.0.3 - November 17th, 2013
* Hopefully finally fixed Samsung TV (Net) wizard for real this time. Sorry for all of these updates lately. Too many irons in the fire!
Version 2.0.2 - November 15th, 2013
* Fixed: FC with certain control method/command combinations introduced in v2.0.0 (Thanks Ed!)
* Fixed: Samsung TV (Net) wizard was not working correctly (Thanks Chris!)
Version 2.0.1 - November 9th, 2013
* Some HTC One devices were showing 'Error Code: 0' when sending IR (thanks Crystal!)
* Fixed main app refreshing itself when sending volume from some devices (HTC One, etc)
* Fixed plugin not showing as available on X-LARGE-SCREEN devices in Android app stores
Version 2.0.0 - November 2nd, 2013
* New setup wizard for certain control methods makes setup easier and quicker (experimental... feedback appreciated!)
* Samsung IR: 'Input' command was malformed (please re-do 'Set IR Defaults' if affected)
* Added Global Cache iTach SERIAL control method (thanks Mark!)
* Added 'Input' support to Onkyo AVR (Net) control method (thanks Niven!)
* Added 3rd Pioneer AVR IR set (thanks Colin!)
* Added more IR presets, which are now retrieved over the internet.
Version 1.5.0 - August 21st, 2013
* Added Pioneer TV, Sony Bravia TV and Toshiba TV network control methods (all via UPnP/DLNA)
* Added Custom UPnP control method
* Added new Onkyo AVR control method (Onkyo no longer requires OnkyTroller!)
* Added several new IR presets
* Added 'None/Disabled' control method in order to disable a profile (useful if you currently don't have a compatible TV or AVR but want to leave the plugin installed)
* 'Application has stopped' error when exiting app on recently released Android 4.3 should now be fixed
Version 1.4.3 - June 7th, 2013
* Fixed: Sending multiple "Quick Volume" commands had stopped working in a recent update (long-press on volume button)
* Fixed: Reliability on some control methods had gotten worse instead of better in v1.4.1
Version 1.4.2 - June 4th, 2013
* Added Sony 2 (AVR) IR preset. If you have a Sony AVR and the original IR preset didn't work, please try this new one.
* Fixed: Samsung TV (network control) stopped working with v1.4.1 update.
Version 1.4.1 - June 1st, 2013
* Added Import/Export options for sharing IR commands
* Added support for LG Smart TV
* Added IR preset for Sony AVR, Insignia TV
* Fixed: Sony (TV) IR didn't work correctly
* General reliability improvements in several areas
* On some devices, if Power ON or OFF is requested but no command exists, it will instead send a power toggle if available
* Changes made in attempt to address some markets showing that the app is incompatible with larger tablets
Version 1.4.0 - May 21st, 2013
* Added support for HTC One built-in IR (supports IR learning as well!)
* Added several more IR presets for various brands
* Fixed: Unable to delete last or only profile
Version 1.3.1 - March 19th, 2013
* Added support for Global Cache iTach (for a little over $100, ANYONE can control their TV with the app, but setup is technical!)
* Added support for built-in IR on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 8.0/10.1 and GALAXY S4 (technical!)
* Added Philips TV (2011+). This is mostly untested. Please let me know if this works for you!
* Added Input control to Yamaha AVRs
* Other minor changes
Version 1.3.0 - March 9th, 2013
* Added support for C31 (Genie CLIENT) devices. Support for these devices will be in the next update to the main remote app (VERY SOON)!
* Added Yamaha 2 device type. If the original Yamaha did not work for you, please try Yamaha 2.
* Fixed problem that caused main remote app to momentarily switch to portrait when sending volume commands while in landscape.
Version 1.2.2 - March 1st, 2013
* Attempts to address some intermittent problem with Samsung control
* Other minor changes
* Hopefully more devices will be added soon... there have been many requests but I am progressing slowly. :(
Version 1.2.1 - December 16th, 2012
* Added support for HomeSeer! (Requires free tenHSServer HS addon and a HomeSeer-compatible IR blaster)
* Fixed problem where certain configuration buttons were visible when they shouldn't have been; sometimes custom port # could get overwritten with the default
Version 1.2.0 - December 6th, 2012
* Added Samsung TVs!
* Added Yamaha AVRs!
* Plugin now launches or installs OnkyTroller apps for those device types
Version 1.1.0 - November 29st, 2012
* Added Panasonic Viera TVs!
* Added Sharp Aquos TVs! (Untested... Please let me know if this WORKS or DOES NOT WORK. Thanks!)
* New Advanced HTTP option (complicated but pretty powerful if you can find the commands on your own)
Version 1.0.1 - November 21st, 2012
* Initial public release